Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mud Run: You Are So Mine Come 2012



shirtChattanooga just recently hosted the 2011 Mud Run where runners enjoy a gentle 5k through mud and muck. I've wanted to run this race for the last couple of years but due to school and now pregnancy I've missed out but I have high hopes for next year. :)

I can't wait to hit that cool sludge, soaking myself through and through as I trudge along to the finish line. What an accomplishment! I'm not sure there can be anything like it: challenging the hills, the climbs, and the mud!!! Check out the past pics and visualize your treck! It's gonna be a blast!!

pictures




Like this post? Vote for me! 


2 comments:

Good Girl Gone Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Good Girl Gone Green said...

I have a some friends trying that this year. I am intrigued and am thinking of looking into it for next year! Happy pregnancy!