Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back To The Basics: Running



I'm pretty excited about signing up for the Run For God program at church. The family and I will meet on Wednesday's to enjoy a nice devotion and workout. I made it clear to the group that I'd probably just be walking but come our first race, which is the last of Feb., I may actually be back into running. What a way to kick off my love again for the sport, with a nice race! And, this comes right on the heels of my gym cancellation so hopefully I'll be able to stick with a program, stay in shape, which will only help my birth, and then pick right back up with running afterwards. 

Other than that, Sean has taken our car in to get an odd noise checked out. Praying all is well and I'll deal with the results with positivity {this isn't the best time for us financially to have a car problem}. Sean does have an interview set up Tuesday which seems so far away but in retrospect, we're still doing well, and everything will be fine. 




 

 Like this post? Vote for me!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck with the car. Car problems are the pits, and the troubles always seem to come when you can least afford them.
So, I'm so sorry that I'm so late! I'm following and subscribing back from Feed Me Friday...like two weeks ago. I'm really sorry for my tardiness, but my dog ate your comment. No really, the email of your comment just got lost in the black hole that is my inbox. Well, I'm hear now and I'm following and subscribing back. Better late than never I guess. :) Oh So Savvy Mom

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful program and good luck to Sean - Karen

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Good luck with the car. Hope it's not too bad!

And that program sounds amazing!

Mya Maternity said...

That sounds like a great thing to get involved with. Good luck to you!!

Mya Maternity said...

That sounds like a great thing to get involved with. Good luck to you!!