Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Weeks 22, 23, and 24




Can you believe the way you've grown??!! We are now 6 months pregnant and the end is getting closer. I'm so excited! I must admit, I'm a tad bit worried I won't make it back down to that 6 week size after it's all said and done. I'm trying to exercise but these last few weeks have really brought on the appetite and I think I've put on a few pounds. The doctor says it's good, I say he's old and doesn't know what it's like to carry around an extra 40 pounds after giving birth. I guess it simply comes down to what is best, what you want, and what you're willing to do to make it happen. I've done alot of things in my life, little one, and success starts with an idea, a dream, a wish and then you create a plan and stick with it. You simply need a guide, which will hopefully be the Lord and your family, and from there a desire will arise. 

I so hope you're as excited about being a part of this family as we are about having you. I love feeling you move and last night I had a dream I could feel your little hands. Only 16 more weeks to go until we meet, my love. I'll keep working out since the health benefit is so great for us both and I plan on beginning my hypnobabies reading/listening this weekend. I want this birth to be pleasant and stress free. I want you to enter into the world calm and reassured that everything is perfect.

I love you, baby girl....
Like this post? Vote for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, your baby girl is definitely showing and she is high up there isn't she - looking good Karen

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Look at you! You're so adorable. Happy 24 weeks!!!

Mya Maternity said...

You look great. Getting closer!!