Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Week 27



How far along? 27 weeks

Maternity Clothes? I live and breathe in my Old Navy maternity yoga pants. Seriously, I have nothing else and desire only the yoga pants. :)

Best Moment This Week: Feeling a little leg poking out of my side. *sweet bliss*


Baby Movements: You are all about moving. The other morning you woke me up just kicking away. Come to find out, Maddie had her leg on top of you and you were NOT having it. :)

Labor Signs: Nope

Cravings: Last night was pretty bad...Daddy had to go to the store at practically 10:00 at night to get me some spam and grits. I devoured a spam sandwich  wondering why I had never had this craving before in my life because it was so good and the grits are still sitting on the table, unopened. 

Belly Button Popped? Everything looks the same belly wise. The button is half popped.


What I Miss: I'm beginning to miss my old body, my strength and stamina.  


What I'm Looking Forward To: Planning fun days for you, Maddie, and Jeremy. 


Weekly Wisdom To My Babe: When you pray and ask God a question, don't doubt the answer you receive. I prayed for you back in 2010, asking when you could come into our lives and I heard in my heart, "May". May 5, 2011 I discovered your presence as a teeny line on a pregnancy test. I've spent most of this pregnancy worrying over money and ways in which to make it all work, but then I'm reminded that if God planned for you to be here, told me when, then He surely has a plan for taking care of us all. Now, don't misunderstand this as throwing your will/desire/hard work to the winds and believe you have no part in your own destiny, but understand that God does provide and He does give strength and wisdom to those who ask and seek. Remember Jeremiah 1:5 
 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”


Weekly Milestone: You're just over/around 2 pounds, your lungs can breath air, and your brain waves resemble that of a newborn baby. You're a tiny, breathing, thinking cutie!

Like this post? Vote for me!

No comments: