Friday, October 14, 2011

123..Hair Be Gone...From My Legs...Right Now!



Ok, so this is me, or at least what I've felt  like since I haven't shaved my legs since pretty much becoming pregnant, oh almost 27 weeks ago. That's right, Folks, I've gone almost 7 months without shaving these puppies! And, it really wasn't that bad. My hair grew out for about a week or so and then it stopped. It never really grows up past my knees so I only had to gag when I looked at the lower half of my leg. And no one really seemed to care or comment that they cared, but yet for some reason while soaking in the tub this evening, and while getting a big-belly-soap-up from my 2 year old, I decided to shave it all off. 

I won't be doing that again. It was hard. Way harder than I would have imagined. And odd enough, maybe after 3 other pregnancies I had come to understand that shaving my legs never outweighed the discomfort that it takes to actually get it done. Maybe this time around I just simply subconsciously understood that the actual work it took to accomplish the task was no where worth the pay off.

But none the less I'll enjoy silky smooth legs for at least the next 24 hours. I don't know, maybe I should have Sean shave my legs before my due date, just so I don't get distracted by the hair while birthing my baby. :)

Like this post? Vote for me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't do that - 99% of the time i shave everyday and did so even while i was pregnant - i just can't stand the feel of it :) Karen