Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Week 26


26 weeks pregnantHow far along? 26 weeks

Maternity Clothes? I've been enjoying my Old Navy yoga pants. Seriously, they are too comfy!

Best Moment This Week: Just spending time with you and the family.


Baby Movements: I love feeling you move. I love these small moments that we get together. Even though others may be able to feel you move from the outside, I get the most intimate time with you from waking up feeling you play to the hic-ups you get through out the day.


Cravings: Oatmeal and salads seem to be a big hit at the moment.

 
Labor Signs: Nope, no signs yet.

Belly Button Popped? My belly seems to be the same size as it was last week.


What I Miss: The ability to move quickly.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Holding your tiny, little hands.
Weekly Wisdom To My Babe: Life is so fragile yet there seems to exist so much strength. And, Nonna shared some scripture with me: Philipians 4: 6 - 7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Weekly Milestone: You're hitting 2 pounds this week and you're opening your eyes. I pull my shirt up as much as I can to let a little light into your world. I imagine that you'll be able to notice different amounts of light. Have you seen your hand yet? :)
Like this post? Vote for me!
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is your dad's favorite verse :) Mine is Proverbs 3:5-6 and how about you - which is yuor fav? Nonna

Mya Maternity said...

I loved oatmeal when I was pregnant too.

patchhats said...

Great post!!! Also, I thought you mom's may be interested in the newest kids craze in my town, Patch Hats! Check out a hat you have never seen before here at www.patchhats.com