Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Week 28


How far along? 28 weeks, 3rd trimester!!

Maternity Clothes? Yep, yep.

Best Moment This Week: While on fall break we all enjoyed spending extra time together. I actually began daydreaming of what it might be like to be a stay at home mom. :)

Baby Movements: You are growing so big and your kicks and punches are starting to feel a little uncomfortable. :)

Cravings: Tuna fish has been on my mind the last few days.
 
Labor Signs: I actually had a small scare this weekend when I had several real pressure waves. They were 5 minutes apart and seemed to be brought on by standing. I rested for a couple of hours and everything seemed to calm down. Your dad called them my practice waves. I laughed and said when you can't talk or concentrate on what's going on around you during the wave, you certainly aren't practicing any more.
Belly Button Popped? Yep, I'm proud to say the button has finally popped.

What I Miss: Sleeping without pain. My hip pain started up this weekend. I think it just happens when you get so big and I sleep on my side.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Holding you...

Weekly Wisdom To My Babe: Again, life is so fragile, don't simply live it as if there will always be a tomorrow. Every time you leave a loved one/friend, kiss and hug him/her good-bye. Never with hold the words, "I love you," but more importantly show these words through your actions. Always give to the needy, and never forget that the needy are those who always around you. Don't just pray for people but do for them as well. 

Weekly Milestone: You are blinking now! Congrats to you!!

Like this post? Vote for me! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful - nonna