Thursday, October 6, 2011

Run For God: Week 1



So, maybe I think a bit highly of myself. I mean, I am 6 months pregnant and it's been almost a year since I seriously did any running but after yesterday's first meeting with my Run For God group, I've come to understand that busting out into a full run is pretty much impossible for me at this point. Actually, keeping a fast pace with most of the other group was pretty much impossible. I waddle behind the others, meeting new friends and having a blast, however, today I'm left with a pretty achy back. I'm icing it as I type. It seems I'm in need of a belly support band. I'm also in need of a brain that realizes my limitations {at the moment} and accepts them without fault.

Tomorrow is a professional development day at school which no kids, lots of sitting, and relaxing. I hope to spend the weekend recovering and gearing up for our next walk Wednesday. 


Like this post? Vote for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn our limitations :) Karen

Mya Maternity said...

Great efforts. Keep it up.