Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Week 34


How far along?  34 weeks {35 weeks according to ultrasound}

Maternity Clothes? Yep and the belly is beginning to hang out from under my shirts.

Best Moment This Week? Experiencing pressure waves every 10 minutes while working and deciding to head home early to rest. Then I listened to your heart beat {135} while at the doctor's office...simply beautiful. :)

Baby Movements? Oh Lord, honey, you still choose to roll all over the place even though I keep trying to tell you you've run out of room!

Cravings? No real food cravings this past week.

Labor Signs? The more tired I am the more pressure waves I experience.

Belly Button Popped? Oh yeah and the stretch marks are starting to show up!

What I miss: Sleeping and being comfortable.

What I'm Looking Forward To? Birthing you!

Weekly Wisdom to my Babe: Always take time to enjoy one another. Always appreciate the small moments as well as the grand ones. Hug and kiss the ones you love.


Like this post? Vote for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

c: Karen

Mya Maternity said...

The smallest moments are the best moments. You look great.