Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Baby Is Here!




Claire, Soup, Jacob Finch is finally here! He came into this world weighing in at 9lbs and 9 ounces and 21 inches long. :)


I was pretty surprised to discover he actually was a boy. I had pretty much convinced myself we were having another girl, well, and after a couple ultrasounds thought so, too. :)


But overall, we are all in love with this little guy. :) I'll be writing up his birth story soon. I was able to go natural with the help of the good Lord, a close friend, my husband, and a nurse {who had previously also been a midwife}. As of now, we're all happy and healthy and getting use to a new routine. Thanks to all who have followed along on this journey, I can't wait to see how it all plays out!


Like this post? Vote for me! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic of Maddir with her brother :) Nonna

LaShawn Wiltz said...

He is adorable!! Look at those cheeks!!! Congrats again!

Onlythemanager said...

He's beautiful, definitely NOT dainty! That's a big boy!

Mya Maternity said...

Congratulations!!! He is so adorable and I love his hair. Hope everyone is doing great!

http://myamaternity.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am pleased to tell you that Two Tiny Tyrants has awarded you with the "Versatile Blogger Award"! Please drop by for more info:

http://twotinytyrants.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-am-absolutely-thrilled-to-announce.html

Congrats!

Jen said...

Congratulations! Absolutely adorable!

Jen
www.blogparent.blogspot.com

Rhonda Gales said...

I was wondering if you delivered your bundle of joy. I decided to check your blog, and I see that Jacob has arrived. Congratulations! Snap those pictures so you can start scraping!

elkins View said...

Congrats on your little guy, I realize I'm late , but I'm new :-)
http://7kidsandcounting.blogspot.com