Thursday, January 19, 2012

Morning or Dinner Smoothies!


I've really enjoyed exploring www.sparkpeople.com recently and by doing so I've been introduced to some great smoothie recipes. And yet, these two below I've concocted myself :)

Blueberry Smoothie:



1 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup granola
1 cup blueberries
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp agave


Strawberry and Banana Smoothie:


1 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup granola
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 frozen banana
1 cup almond milk 

MMM, these smoothies are so good. I enjoyed the blueberry smoothie for dinner and then the strawberry banana the next morning for breakfast. They are very filling, usually around 300 calories each, 16 ounces, with around 15 or so grams of protein. So there you have it, what smoothies do you enjoy??

Like this post? Vote for me! 

2 comments:

Mya Maternity said...

Sounds yummy. We are addicted to smoothies in our house. They are very good.

http://myamaternity.blogspot.com

momto8 said...

yum..smoothies are the favorite after school snack in our house!