Wednesday, January 18, 2012

To My Baby


Well, today is the day. 

We will be going in around 9:00 am to induce labor. I hope you are ready. I'm ready to meet you. I've dreamed of this day for 40 + weeks now. I've imagined the moment you're placed on my belly, in my arms, playing it over and over again, feeling the love and joy that I know I'll experience. 

I look over at your Dad and imagine you look like him. I hug Maddie because I know I'll miss her so the night we're a part. You are coming into a wonderful family. I am so happy and honored to have you join us. Your Dad is amazing. Your sister is so full of life. Your brothers will love you even though they may not say it often.  You are the blessing that completes our family. You make the circle go round. 

I hope you're as happy and as excited to see us as we are you. I will miss the special bond we have, the presence of you within my body. Momma loves you so much. It has been am amazing pregnancy. I have enjoyed every moment of it. It seems to have flown by so quickly. Thank you for growing so big. Thank you for being my baby.

I love you.

Like this post? Vote for me!

4 comments:

momto8 said...

good luck!! and weclome to the outside world baby!

Anonymous said...

*smile* Nonna

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Jacob ~ we love you! Nonna

Mya Maternity said...

That is adorable. I hope your delivery went well.

http://myamaternity.blogspot.com