Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Bucket List: Bloggy Moms

I love the fact that I accomplish pretty much all the goals I set out with for 2011, and looking back on them, they weren't too shabby if I do say so myself. I graduated, took on a new classroom, bought a car, and got to see some family. I haven't checked off the happy/healthy pregnancy just yet, well, cause, I haven't completed that one yet but soon...soon. The only goal I didn't get around to was the beach trip but I hope to make that happen in 2012. :)

So, there we have it, my list for this year is a bit vague with no great details but I plan on taking the time to get all that set up as the year goes. With so many changes this year I didn't want to box myself into anything I couldn't handle.

To a great year!!


Goals for 2011:
  • to graduate with my Master's degree in Special Education  {May 7, 2011 - Finally I am done!}
  • to buy a {new to me} car  {July 4, 2011}
  • to watch my son, Austin, graduate  {May 27, 2011 - I am so proud of Austin!}
  • a new classroom  {July 15, 2011 - got word of my promotion & new class!}
  • to have a happy and healthy pregnancy
  • to enjoy a beach trip
  • to spend Thanksgiving in Memphis  {Thanksgiving 2011}
Goals for 2012:

Kicking Off A New Year With A New Me 
  • a family garden
  • running
  • clean eating
  • spiritual growth/less judgmental
Future Goals:
  • to run the Gate to Gate {May 2012}
  • to run the Chattanooga Mud Run {Aug. 2012}
  • to run a half marathon
  • to fun a full marathon
  • to finish a mini-triathlon
  • to sing publicly at a karaoke bar
  • to visit: Savannah, Ga; Washington, D.C.; New Orleans, La; Roanoke, Va, China
  • to learn to fly a plane
  • to dance in public
  • to write a book


Like this post? Vote for me! 

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the idea of making a list of goals fo the new year! All the best to you in 2012!

Unknown said...

Your goals are awesome, grats on meeting many of your 2011 goals. I'm going to have to write out a list like you've done so I can check it off next year!

Cat Davis - Food Family Finds said...

I think those are completely attainable. I've tossed around the idea of creating a little bucket list for myself.

Annie said...

11 more days till baby? I am so excited for you!! And congrats on graduating with a Master's degree. That is Fabulous! I know you will run those marathons. You are a driven and successful gal. This will be an amazing year for you!

Anonymous said...

2011 was great - good job! Karen

Mya Maternity said...

These are excellent goals. Writing things down gives you something to work towards and that is encouraging. I wish you a great 2012.

http://myamaternity.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice goal list! Best wishes for a fantastic 2012! I'm a new following fan sent over from the Tennessee Bloggers group linky on BloggyMoms! :)

Melissa M. Miller said...

Nice list! Stopping by from Bloggy Moms Blog Dare 2012! Still working on my Bucket List! It's funny that your 2011 goals are similar to what I actually did!