Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dear Baby Soup: Week 38


How far along? 38 weeks and 4 day {39 weeks and 4 day according to our ultrasound}

Maternity Clothes? I'm back to my yoga pants. They are so comfy and I actually can't wait to run around in them after the baby's born.

Best Moment This Week: When Maddie stopped running a fever and I discovered I was 2.5 cm during my dr. appointment.

Baby Movements: You love running late at night/early morning. I don't know how you have the room but you do enjoy moving around. :)

Cravings: Hmmm...nothing really going on this month.

 
Labor Signs: Almost every day I'm experiencing some sort of "labor". However, after today's dr. appointment I've enjoyed some pretty consistent waves, they aren't very intense but they are definitely present.

Belly Button Popped? My belly button is not just popped but popped so far outward, it's like puckered lips. 

What I Miss: A hard workout.
 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finally heading to the hospital to birth you.
 
Weekly Wisdom To My Babe: I love you. You are a blessing to this family. Thank you for being with us.

Weekly Milestone: You are done, baked, perfect...now we just wait til you're ready to be born. :)

Like this post? Vote for me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so adorable...

Anonymous said...

*smile* Karen

Mya Maternity said...

You are just so cute. Time has really gone fast.

http://myamaternity.blogspot.com/