Thursday, January 5, 2012

Clean Eating: My 1st Green Smoothie

We did it! We concocted our very own green smoothie. Thanks to www.sparkpeople.com I've come across so many wonderful people who are using smoothies to enjoy great nutrition and fulfilling foods. We jumped on board and I'm loving it! Below is my recipe with a video clip of how I enjoyed it afterwards. Here is also the link to actually watch the 11 minute video of me making the smoothie: http://youtu.be/4KP6BEQsMtY It definitely was a newbie moment for me. :)




Spinach, fresh, 2 cup 
    Almond Breeze Almond Milk, Unsweetened Vanilla, 16 oz 
    Blueberries, frozen, 1 cup, unthawed
    Strawberries, frozen, unsweetened, 2 cup, unthawed
    whey protein powder, 1 serving
    Banana, fresh, 2 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)




Like this post? Vote for me!

2 comments:

Mya Maternity said...

Cute. She probably saw you put the spinach in there.

http://myamaternity.blogspot.com/

Asha Jamwal said...

I like your Blog. Thanks for sharing :-)
Grocery Coupon Mama