Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday: The Baby Boy


I'm finally able to sit down and write out my thoughts and share my thankfulness. I've been trying to do this for the past 3 weeks but something else always seems to jump in the way.

First off, I'm so thankful for family. Even though I've been blessed with another wonderful child, these last few weeks have been difficult for me and having family to simply call and check on me has made a wonderful difference.
Secondly, I'm so thankful to have gotten this time to spend with my children and extended family. It's an opportunity that I looked for forward through out my whole pregnancy and it's a time that I'll always treasure.

And lastly, I'm enjoy this warmer weather. I know come June/July I'm gonna really regret this hot year but right now, still in winter and having 70 degree temps, well, it sure makes playing outside a little easier. :)





Like this post? Vote for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are thankful to be a part of your lives ~ love you all so much ~ Nonna

Unknown said...

Thanks, Nonna :)

Patty said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks.

The baby's...not yours, lol

For you...a hug and congratulations on the precious new life you've brought into our world.

Sunrise628 said...

Very sweet. :) And your little boy is adorable!