Sunday, June 3, 2012

15 Interesting Facts About Myself

Ok, so I'll start from the beginning and go from there....


1. I was born an only child. And yet, I now have 2 brothers. :)

2. I became a mother at 16. My oldest son is now 18 years old and is in college studying to be an engineer.

3. I enjoyed a mid-life crisis on my 24th birthday which entailed me crying my eyes out due to the fact that I was 24 and I had planned to have my Master's by the time I was 25. I was still actually in college studying psychology when I was 24. I had to let go of completing my Masters at that time.

4. I had my second son when I was 25. I walked the stage, graduating with my Bachelors in Psychology, pregnant. :)

5. I have been married 3 times. I am done. My husband and I, even though happily married, will never leave one another, we're simply too lazy now. :)

6. I love to garden and work in my yard. Yet, I rarely know the names of flowers or understand the ways of a green thumb. 

7. I have a compost pile. It does not stink.

8. Even though I was born and raised as a Christian, it wasn't until I was 27 that I began truly searching for the Lord. My life was changed completely.

9. I met my now husband two years after graduating from college and through his influence, decided I'd go back for my Master's.

10. I started working with children with special needs and decided I'd get my degree in Special Education.

11. My mom passed away. My life was changed completely again.

12. I married my husband. :) A month and a half later we were pregnant with our daughter.

13. I enjoyed a natural, home birth with my daughter.

14. I discovered I was pregnant with my newest son, Mother's Day 2011, the weekend I graduated with my Master's degree.

15. I experienced another natural, un-medicated birth, this time in a hospital setting, and met my biggest boy of all, Jacob, weight in at 9lbs, 9 ounces this past January.

Like this post? Vote for me! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved learning more about you! I miss seeing you everyday!

-Molly

Unknown said...

Wow, an incredible journey!

Unknown said...

WOW! The Lord has truly Blessed you! Continued blessing for you and your family! Stop by: Tristascreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Trista is right - the Lord has blessed you. Karen

(¯`•¸Geca¸•´¯) said...

You have an interesting journey! May you be blessed more :D