Monday, July 2, 2012

I Think I've Lost It!


So some of you may have noticed, especially if you follow me on Facebook, that I've been moving my booty a bit trying to get back into shape. I've also started charting my weight and inches and was pleasantly surprised to see everything moving on down. Below is this week's workout schedule along with my measurements.

Fitness: You Gotta Love It!
Monday: C25K, week 2, day 2
Tuesday: 30DayShred, 30 minute bike ride
Wednesday: C25K, week 2, day 3
Thursday: 30DayShred, 30 minute bike ride
Friday: C25k, week 3, day 1

So there we have it, nothing big, nothing fancy, just 5 straight days of workouts. I am looking forward to hitting Friday's workout since the running program takes me up to running 3 straight minutes before the next walk break. It's been awhile since I did any serious running but it feels great every time I give it a try. :)

Measurements:
weight: - 1 lb
waist: - 1.5 inches
hips - 1 inch
thighs - 1 inch
arms - .5 inches

Weekly goals:
1. Drink 64 ounces of water, daily.
2. Eat 5 servings of vegetables, 3 servings of fruit, first, before any other "junk" food.

And what about You, what workouts do you have planned this week?


Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: