Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Kensington Slim Type Standard Keyboard, It's A Mouthful But You'll Love It!

According to Shoplet.com, the Kensington Slim Type Standard Keyboard with it's sleek style complements any desktop. The laptop-style keys with scissor-switch technology action delivers light action typing with a crisp, responsive feel for faster typing and better control. The multimedia buttons provide one-touch control of volume, play/pause, mute, and eject. A simple USB connection ensures quick operation.

I personally love the look of this keyboard . I love the thinness of the product, the light touch of the keys, and the ease of hook-up. This is a wired keyboard but because of the USB plug it's  compatible with all computers. The color contrast of white lettering on black keys is vibrant and easy to see. I also appreciate the large delete button since this is actually a frequently used key while I type. :) This product sells for $38.82, a price I feel is acceptable for the quality. What really sets this keyboard apart from others is the sleekness and key action. Overall, I'm very pleased with this product, and, if you're looking for other great office supplies remember to check out Shoplet.com for all your needs!


Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: