Friday, September 7, 2012

House of Doolittle Review

Calendars, we all need them. Day planners are pretty much my day savers and that's why I was super thrilled to receive the House of Doolittle Two Color Monthly Desk Pad Calendar with Large Notes Section along with the House of Doolittle Wirebound Weekly Monthly Planner . Seriously, trying to keep up with lesson plans, therapy requests, two other co-workers, as well as 12 kids, if I don't write down my meeting dates, I'm lost and then eventually out of a job. 


These products are high quality planners. The House of Doolittle Two Color Monthly Desk Pad Calendar is a monthly calendar that allows plenty of space for those most important notes/dates. It is made from 100% recycled paper and it's sporting an amazing sale price of $5.58 each. I'm not sure you can find a 12 month calendar anywhere else at a better value. 


The House of Doolittle Wirebound Weekly Monthly Planner is divided monthly by side tabs, which I love. This planner offers a monthly spread as well as a weekly planner that is broken down for hourly scheduling. For a teacher, this works great at end of the year IEP meetings. These planners sale for $18.67 each. 


Overall, I feel these office supplies are a must for any professional {Stay At Home Moms included}. 
Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: