Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Voice of an Alien

I've been pretty obsessed with watching the 6 seasons of Doctor Who on Netflix. It's pretty much a constant on my telle and it just so happens that when your surround yourself with too much of one thing, it begins to seep into your world...in all areas.

During one of my night time potty breaks, half asleep, stumbling in the bathroom I heard a horrible sound that could only be the calling of an alien. I froze, pj's at my knees. I waited for the thing to attack or at least to make another sound so that I could be certain I was not simply hallucinating in a dream like state. 

It was then that I decided I'd been standing in one spot for too long and needed to return to the comforts of my bed, alien or not, and that's when it hit me. The sound wasn't coming from some time-warp monster, it was coming from the man I hold dear and near to my heart...my Hubs had passed gas. 



Like this post? Vote for me!

No comments: