Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wildlife Home Decor

With the holidays right around the corner it's time to start checking those lists and marking them twice. And for those in your life that have a love for nature, Horse and Wildlife Gifts, Inc. offers a variety of unique wildlife home decor .  

I must say, over the years I've really tried to hone my home decor sense. I know as times goes, trends change, but overall each home/family seems to carry a particular style, and as a wife and mother, I've enjoyed bringing together all the personalities of this family to discover our own look and feel. 

While exploring the Horse and Wildlife Gifts, Inc. website, I discovered the unique variety of products, categories, and prices offered. Products range from art prints, figurines, wall decor, and even mugs. The selection of animal decor ranges from bears, sheep, dear, dogs, and even monkeys. And, you know we all secretly desire a large sitting monkey bowl. Really, I do. And, speaking of prices, there seems to be a product that can fit every budget. Prices go as low as $25 to averaging around $100 and then even up into the thousands. However, for such specialized item, I can see the high end value in these products. This really is a unique site that offers products that simply can't be find at most local home decor stores. 

I received monetary compensation for review of this site.
Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: