Monday, June 17, 2013

Eat To Live: Day 1

Wow, today marked the first day that I gave the Eat To Live plan a go...and it was hard.

I spent the day craving high fat foods such as a ice cream and sushi. :) I did notice that I had a great deal of fluid to flush out.

My diet consisted of:
Cantaloupe
Lentils
Steamed cabbage
Raw veggie salad
1/4 cup nuts
Strawberries 
Blueberries
Raw Carrots

And even though I ate as much of these foods as I'd like, I still felt deprived and hungry. So, come evening, I opted for an orange juice and rum drink. No, it wasn't the best option, but seriously, it got me through. 

Overall, mentally, I have got to let go of feeling as if I'm being some how punished and food is being with held from me. I am making these choices. This is my decision to eat a salad rather than a steak. No one is controlling me. I feel as if once I get past the "I can't have that" phase and also the actual food addiction, then my obsession will calm down and I'll feel more relaxed.

Day 1....DONE!



Like this post? Vote for me!

Post a Comment