Sunday, December 8, 2013

{Product Review} Garcinia Cambogia

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook!
 
As some of you may know, I've been concentrating a great deal on making healthier choices in hopes of naturally lowering my cholesteral levels. As I began searching for foods and natural suppliments to help lower LDL levels, I came across an article on Garcinia Cambogia. It seems this native fruit from Indonesia produces hydroxycitric acid {HCA} which naturally inhibits the enzyme, citrate lyase, which in turn blocks the abosrbsone of unsued sugars/carbohaydrates that would have been stored as fat in the body. Long story short, lower fat diets reduce LDL and tricycleride levels. Now, some of you hard asses out there may simply say, "why not just cut out sugar and charbohydrates instead of popping pills?" I agree, pills are not a quick fix, end all, you can be lazy and eat whatever you want....but, I do pop vitamins for the much needed minerals and since this fruit is not grown locally, I weigh the risks with the benefits.
 
On to my review....
 
I've been taking Garcinia Cambogia for a week now along with my regular work out routine and food journey. I have noticed a decrease in my emotional eating and overall "need" for food. This is probably due to the fact that this extract is also known to increase seratonin levels which  may then improve mood as well as sleep patterns.

I have not noticed any negative side effects such as a gittery feeling associated with "diet pills" nor an upset stomach that can come along with other appetite surpressant drugs. However, I have read warnings to not include this suppliment into your daily regiment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking diabetic medication {HCA may lower your insulin levels}, taking statin drugs, or people who have been dianosised with Alzhiemer's or other forms of dementia.

Now, where to find Garcinia Cambogia?

XIUM is a well known company that produces high quality Garcinia Cambogia extract and you can purchase this product through Amazon. The list price is $49.99, Amazon's price is $39.99, however, it's currently on sale for $9.32 with free shipping on orders over $35.
 

Support this post by Voting for me and Pin It
 
 

No comments: