Thursday, December 26, 2013

{Review} DressFirst.com: Beautiful Gowns at Amazing Prices

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook!
 
My daughter loves dresses and dressing up. This Christmas she paraded around in her holiday attire, enjoying every minute of feeling like a princess. I can't imagine what life will be like in say, oh, another 10 years or so. Thank goodness I've found, DressFirst.com, an online site to meet all our dress needs. From sweet sixteen dresses, prom dresses, graduation, and wedding dresses, DressFirst.com provides an assortment of beautiful gowns at amazing prices.
 

And if you're like me, I'm always a bit cautious when it comes to shopping online, but DressFirst.com has such a friendly site that I easily moved from one category to the next, never searching the page for hidden buttons but rather enjoying several drop-down features to choose from. Sizing can also be a concern for me when ordering clothes online, yet the size chart gives specific measurements ranging from size 2 to 16, and 16W to 26W. They also recommend measurements done by a professional to ensure correct sizing.
Fashional PU With Metal Cross-Body Bags/Shoulder Bags  
DressFirst.com also offers accessories, shoes, and weekly SALE items. I enjoyed browsing the handbag section and was happily surprised at such reasonable prices. Every item seemed to be marked down and ranged from $13 to $35. Even their everyday bags are high quality, nicely priced items {bag pictured, $12.99}.
 
 
Sash And as the new year approaches, I'm making a resolution to enjoy more style in my life. With DressFirst.com I'm sure to find everything I'll need to dress up an outfit with a sash {$19.99} or bring in a bit of elegance with a wrap.
 
With DressFirst.com you can enjoy purchasing your items using Paypall or Credit/Deit Card, tracking the status of your order, and relax knowing sales tax is already included in the price. They ship worldwide and offer a full refund on defective, mis-shaped, or color error items. With DressFirst.com I look forward to enjoying all my family's important moments, knowing my daughter and I will look gorgeous as we do so.
 
 
 
I would like to thank DressFirst.com for the opportunity to review their site. I received monetary compensation for this review, however, all opinions are 100% honest and my own.
 
 

Support this post by Voting for me and Pin It

No comments: