Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cleaning with Mamavation

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook!
 
 
Cover Photo
 
I can't believe we are already to week 4 in our Boot Camp.
 
How is it going you ask? GREAT!
 
I am amazed by how my body is changing and each week I gather new information about how to better my life as well as those around me.
Making a switch to toxic-free living! #mamavation 
As a parent, I'm always concerned about the cleanliness of my home, and yet, I'm also very aware of the hazards of dangerous chemicals. So, it's not surprising that to better our health, we not only need to look at food and fitness but toxic free living as well.

So recently I set out to switch over to some less toxic personal care and cleaning products. Below is my list of currently purchased items and their use in my home:

Bathroom:
Tom's Whole Care with fluoride toothpaste
Tom's Children's toothpaste
Tom's Mouthwash

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Deodorant for my husband and preteen
EO Organic Deodorant
Primal Pit Paste deodorant
Baking Soda (This is what I'm currently only using and I LOVE it!)

Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil replacing all body lotions
Everyone Soap for shampoo and body soap (I will replace this brand once it's used, there were some ingredients I want to now avoid)

Kitchen:
Earth Friendly Products Dishmate liquid soap for my kitchen sink
Earth Friendly Products Wave for my dishwasher

 
 
feb3mmtvpost1
And don't forget to join Leah and the Mamavation Moms as we chat with the experts on Cleaning Your Home without Toxic Chemicals. You can RSVP to the Google Hangout, chat live during the show, and become an educated consumer when it comes to cleaning and the products you can trust.  Enjoy the show and make sure to cheer on the Mamavation Moms as we endure yet another wonderful week of hazing and educating!







 
  Support this post by Voting for me and Pin It
 
 


banner

No comments: