Sunday, March 2, 2014

An Official #Mamavation Graduate

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook


After finishing my Mamavation 5K yesterday, I have official joined the ranks of the Mamavation Graduates. It was seriously an amazing campaign. Within 7 short weeks I gained enormous information in regards to nutrition and fitness. I now shop differently by reading labels and educating myself on the benefits of different foods, as well as understanding the importants of every single substance I bring into my home.

Photo: An awesome #mamavation5k! Ran UNDER my avg 12 min/mi. 36:24! @mrbookieboo @pirate1013 @lumpytoleandeeI have also made some wonderful friendships that will continue to grow along this journey. And...I removed 4 pounds and 13.5 inches!!!!! That, my friends, is the beginning of a body transformation!!!

Overall, I'm walking away as a new woman, an empowered woman, realizing that all the changes that I made along the way were my doing. Mamavation certainly educated me and planted the seeds of change, but it was my follow through that has lead to this success. :)

So many new beginnings to look forward to and so many new changes. I am more than grateful for the opportunity I've been given. If you would like to change your life, check out Mamavation.com and join the adventure!



Support this post by Voting for me and Pin It



banner

No comments: