Friday, March 21, 2014

General Mills Teams Up With The Justice League

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook
BigG-Comics
So we know that General Mills' Cheerios has gone GMO free but did you also know they now contain Super Heroes? That's right, General Mills and DC Comics has teamed up with Target to share actual comic books as the inside prize for kids {and comic book loving adults}. You can collect all 4 comic books containing the characters of Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman {my fav!}.


BigG-Comics


The cereals carrying the comic books include: Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Honey Nut Cheerios, Trix, Cookie Crisp, and Resse's Puffs. Honestly, I'd love to share these stories with my kids, and I applaud General Mills for encouraging literature in the home {ok, some of you wouldn't call comic books literature but you know what I mean} but why not also offer these in the nonGMO Cheerios? As a family who is interested in particular nutrition, I would have loved to have had the opportunity to entertain this idea. Maybe DC Comics only wanted their products in the most popular cereals? Sad, but we know money always sells...


What about You? Have you tracked down one of these comic books? Do You support kids' cereals offering prizes/rewards for purchasing certain products?





Support this post by Voting for me and Pin It



banner

No comments: