Monday, April 20, 2009

Pics...

Jeremy, Papa J, and the neighbor kid. :) Dad was working on Jeremy's dream catcher while Jeremy just enjoyed himself. It was a great weekend with family.

Maddie and daddy getting ready for bed. She sleeps in a sleepsack, swaddled and loves it. Her dad just loves pretending he's asleep when I take pics. :)




Maddie in her first pair of jeans! And, of course, her happy daddy holding her. :) I also just realized how big Sean's head looks in this pic. His body looks tiny and his head looks huge. No, I can assure you the man is proportionate, even though there's nothing wrong with not being proportionate. :)







4 comments:

Mellissa said...

You are too funny! Maddie is adorable! Griffin refused to let us pin down his arms for swaddling; it sure looks like she is happy!!! The last pic of her...she is soooo tiny! What a doll!

Unknown said...

Mellissa, we actually just put her in her sack and she passed out so quickly.

I was actually thinking of you and G-man today while I was changing Maddie. I was like, "wow, one day you'll be 3 months old. I wonder how you will be then? :)" And yep, the smiley was in the thought so it belongs within the quotation marks.

Mellissa said...

I can totally see the smiley in the thought! It's such a bummer you guys live so far away! Talk about a play group we could have!

Unknown said...

Oh, I know, G-man and Maddie could hang out, we could sip tea/coffee and just chat about life. :)

Oh, and you could teach me some photography. :)

Well, if you ever want to travel down south, we'll definitly get together.