Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And Update on Burks

So, I called and spoke with someone about the bible studies and it seems Jesus in the Gospels ended at the beginning of May. :( So, there is a class going on, on Wednesday nights that I've decided to go to. It's discussing the letters to the 7 churches in the book of Revelations. Leon, I now know his name, will be teaching the class and said we wont be discussing the prophesis (sp) of the book, which is probably a good thing since Revelations is a kick your butt kind of book. :)

Also, there will be a class for Jeremy to attend and Maddie will get to meet the nursery workers. :) Classroom 10 for me and 24 for Jeremy. I gotta write this down somewhere or I'll forget.

June 5, 10:00 dr. appointment with Dr. Johnson to discuss BC. Just a little note for myself. :)

And, to jump to another side note, I'm going to the gym once Sean gets home. I didnt make it this morning since I had to go in before class and retake my skills test, which I passed this time. :) And since its been since last Thursday since I was at the gym to work out, I'm super excited about going.

Overall I've removed 31 pounds from giving birth to Maddie, and I only gained 25 while pregnant. I'm happy about that. :)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

That will be a great bible study, esp. since you won't get into the prophesies...those are just too heavy right now! Sounds like you have everything going great! have fun at the gym, but take it a little easy ok? Listen to that supermom body of yours, ok? Way to go on the weight loss! just don't reduce your calories too much so your supply is messed up for Maddie. (for bc, I now have the Paragard T iud...it's non-hormone so it's ok for nursing and it lasts 5 or 10 years, I can't remember)