Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hair

Me, in high school, with my best friend, Kara. This was right before we walked into the gym to celebrate some moment as a Senior, getting ready for graduation to come within the week. It was a fun time. :)

Anyway, now to come back to the actual reason of the pic, my hair. :) I've been checking out different styles for a week or so now and I saw a girl at the gym with a short look, cut, flipped at the ends and I really liked it. I kept trying to picture myself with it and couldnt make up my mind how I'd look, Probably because how can you place your face on someone else and then objectively examine how it all looks, right? :)

I'm still waiting on my tax check, so everything financial is on hold, even a hair cut, but I'm sure it'll happen soon. I'm almost nervous. :)

Anyway, I gotta get to bed...

:)

No comments: