Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day.

We had family over and I cooked a roast with some veggies. It was crazy, but nice, in some crazy sense. :)


Oh, Sean's mom also gave me a ring that Sean's dad, Rick, had given her for her birthday and she said I could wear it til Maddie was old enough to have it. I thought that was really sweet, and it proudly sits on my hand now. :)

Madison, in her Mother's Day dress




Maddie, in her little dress out on the swing




Jeremy picked flowers to make a necklace



And, Austin with Madison

a lovely Mother's Day...

2 comments:

Abbey Road said...

Are you for sure its your period? Maybe you've done too much and having some more postpartum bleeding. But I guess you would know since its your body ;)
I have a friend that gets her fertility back really quickly like that. I couldn't even get pregnant before 6 months even if I wanted to...

Unknown said...

it happened like this lat time. its exactly 4 weeks since I stopped bleeding. I've only missed three periods and their named
; austin, jeremy, and madison :)