Monday, July 13, 2009

I was practically in tears

I was practically in tears as I read my assistive technology homework last night. I am so grateful to have healthy kids. I love what I do at work, but I just couldnt imagine the pain and struggle of having a child with special needs. My heart goes out to my parents.

On a brighter note, this weekend was great. Papa J and Nonna came down as well as Matt and Josh and we all celebrated Jeremy's 7th birthday. :) We went over to the local goony golf, road race cars, ate cake, and such.

Oh, and Maddie got her first professional pics done as well this weekend. She did a great job sitting there for the lady. She never once got upset, which I was so happy about. I also had one of her pics done in my christianing gown. Speaking of which, I'm really ready to dedicate Maddie to the church family. I dont want to necessarily baptise her, since I want her to make that decision. I didnt get the choice as a baby/child, and it was a bit dificult for me as an adult when I was ready to be baptized. Anyway, long story, but still, keep us in your prayers about joining the church and dedicating Maddie, as well as the boys spiritual guidance.

No comments: