Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just an update...

School is going well. I feel like I'm working on some sort of project, constantly, but other than that, I'm feeling productive. I have discovered that I'm not capable of a sedetary job. No matter how much I think I'd love a desk job where I could grab a snack when I needed, run to the bathroom when I needed, I just couldnt trade laughing, running, and playing for filing papers or answering phones. Now, maybe if I could study human behavior all day I'd be pretty entertained, but if I cant be a researcher, well then, I'll just have to stay with what I do. :) I have discoverd I'm a closet ADD and sitting in a classroom working on projects just doesnt cut it for me. I catch myself staring out the window, practically drooling about being outside, moving.

So, in short, I'm really happy and grateful for my job. I know I talk of it often, but really, it is my passion and I'm very happy to be where I am at the moment.

And now, a little video of Madison laughing at her daddy. He startles her a few times in the clip, but overall she really thinks he's funny. You may need to turn up your speakers to hear her.

No comments: