Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ok, Ladies and Gents

The pretend pregnancy symptoms are returning. A little puke, puke this morning, the nose is back, and yesterday brought on a starving fit. I sadly went to bed hungry b/c I refused to eat just because of hormones...I guess thats why 70% gain weight on this shot. Oh, and if you see me around town and I look a bit different its because all my hair is falling out...seriously.

On a completly brighter note, I'm still starving. :) I hope you have a wonderful day! *hug* cause I need one, too :)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Hugs to you!! How miserable! I am still liking my hormone free IUD. It works because it's wrapped in copper and the copper kills the swimmers. Good luck to you!

Unknown said...

Mellissa,
I used the IUD for about 6 years, its what I had before getting pregnant with Maddie and I'm really thinking about going back to it. I didnt really like the idea of placing copper into my body for so long, but overall I had no side effects from it.

I told hubby I wasnt gonna get the shot again and instead just schedule an appointment for the IUD, his response, "just dont pull it out." :) I personally removed mine so we could get pregnant, to which my dr. laughed at me. :) I promised I wouldnt pull it out for at least another six years and then we both smiled. :)

So, it looks like in August that'll be the road I'll be taking as well.