Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DYK?

I am currently upset with my husband in regards to his other daughter, Katherine.

I am currently upset with all parties involved in that decision.

I am just so heartbroken over the fact that it happened and that he wont fight to have her be a part of his life. He says he causes more discomfort trying to be a part of her life than when he just lets her live it.

This has eatten at me for 5 years now and I am just now bringing it forward and voicing my opinion about it.

Dear, Lord, you are the only one who can quiet this anger. You are the only one who can make my heart understand. Dear Lord, I dont want this anymore, please take this pain, and free me from it. I've tried it my way, but it just doesnt work.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't say I wouldn't be angry as well. I can't imagine ever giving up in the aspect of fighting for parental rights. and I know that you should support your husband no matter what, but you shouldn't give up, it can't simple be over. Because rather or not he knows it now, we will regret later simply giving up.

Unknown said...

I agree, Sarah, completely, I agree. Just keep me in your prayers, please, that I dont take my anger out on him and that I stand by him.