Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I just feel like the world spins by way too fast.

I have so many plans that I want to do with my life and yet, when I stop for a moment, I realize just how fast all those hopes and desires will pass by if I dont do something about them.

I just feel so busy as it is. I feel like my plates full, and yet I want more, or at least I think I could take on more. :)

I never realized pumping breastmilk would take up so much of my day. Seriously. It only takes 10 minutes or so, two to three times a work day, but it seems to have pushed my work outs completely out the door. Ok, yes, if I actually could get up at 5:00 am I could get that work out in, but when Maddie comes a'callin' at 3:30 in the morning for a little snack and then decides from 5:00 to 5:45 she'd like to nurse again, the work out routine really gets pushed back. I just keep telling myself when I stop nursing I'll definitly start working out again.

At the end of the day I'm exahusted and I'm worn out thinking that every other day will be just like this one, cramped with way too much stuff to do, too little time to get it all done, and yet the joy and satisfaction of it all it too addictive. I must continue!

As I drove into work this morning I considered quiting work and going back to school full time. Yeah, we'd be broke but I could put all my effort into school to which I'd graduate and make double what I make today. Still, next school year we're to go on salary which means a nice pay hike and then with the master's degree, I should be where I need to be to make all those large financial decisons...homes, cars, college savings for the kids. :)

Again, it just doesnt stop. :) What an adventure...

No comments: