Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happily Delicious

With 50 calories, 5 grams of fiber, and 0 grams of fat, I'm loving the new Fiber One Key Lime Pie yogurt!

Seriously, what a great way to enjoy a sweet treat without worring about what the scales will look like in the morning, and yes, I weigh almost daily, which I know is wrong, but please, dont anyone remind me. :)

And, speaking of weighing, I'm on the look out for a new scale, mine actually bounced around by 50 pounds because the batteries were going dead, now it just bounces around 10 pounds, on some days. So, actually, I'm not weighing daily now, but will start back up once I get a new scale. And just a side note, I get anxiety by NOT weighing daily. It's a control thing, just like this awesomely great yogurt!

I had to bring it back to Yoplait, so, go Fiber One...very impressive!!!

No comments: