Friday, October 30, 2009

Invalid

This morning's test was invalid. There was a big pink glob on the "test" side but nothing on the "control" side. A postive is a line in both the "test" and "control". A negative is a line in the "control". And no where on the box does it even say you should get a glob on the "test". :)

I would have liked another beautiful one line, but thats just me, and my controling ways. If the idea keeps bubbling through my mind, I can always run over to the dollar store. :)

In other news, today is Friday, what more can ya say?! :) Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

Mellissa said...

A nice subtle reminder of how we are soooo not in control huh? Hugs to you! Have a spectacular weekend! I can't wait to see pics of Maddie in her costume!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh, Mellissa, dont even mention Halloween. I havent gotten her anything. I'm so torn over taking her out or making Daddy stay home with her while I go out with Jeremy. Maybe I could borrow one from her baby room, she borrowed one yesterday as they did their trick-or-treat march through the school. :)

And what will G-Man be this year?? :)

Mellissa said...

That is so funny! I was at a GREAT consignment sale last week and picked up a costume there. I still need to pick up a pumpkin and carve it. (nothing like waiting til the last minute, huh?) We are just hitting the nursing home in the morning to visit great-gramma and then stopping by to see G-mans grandparents. And I am doing it all in the am! Have a good one!