Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pregnant?


Yep, thats right, I'll be pulling out the test tomorrow morning.



Now, lets just stop for a moment before anyone in my family actually freaks out too badly. Do I feel pregnant? No. Do I think I'm pregnant? Probably not. I'm just late and tomorrow I'll be 4 days late and decided that would be long enough to wait and then test. Oh, and dont worry, since I'm posting this here, I'll be sure to post the results in the morning so you wont be worring or ringing my phone off the hook. :)



Lets just back up a moment now. My body is very regular, even after having my babies and the body goes through its healing process, 4 weeks later I'm back on track, even while breastfeeding. I like my cycles, they are never too painful, never too long, and they ALWAYS let me know everything is working properly, i.e. no pregnancy. :)



So, I received my second shot over a month ago, and at that time my cycles lasted 10 days and were 10 days apart, yeah, fun, but I was ok with it cause again, they were never painful nor nevery heavy, and again, I always knew I wasnt pregnant. :)



This last cycle month started normally, ended shorter than 10 days, it was actually just like my normal cycle, just 4 days or so and then mid cycle I realized I was cramping which I was surprised by since I hadnt thought I'd O'ed since getting my shot or at least had no real bodily proof of it, and then about 6 days ago I went through two days of pretty intense cramping. Well, I just played it off to the fact that I was at the end of my cycle and was do to start. I actually checked my chart and got a little freaked out until a day later realized I was looking at the wrong day and was 3 days short of my cycle day of 24. And now CD 24 has come and passed and I'm sitting here writing to you explaining it all.



I had my freak out moments a few days ago. I usually have two days of spotting to get myself ready for the big sha-bang but there again, nothing and thats when I began questioning. Like I said, I worried, I freaked out, internally of course for you heard no word of it here, and then I just came to the conclusion after moments of resentment, fear, and utter "I just cant do this again!" thoughts, that possibly is was the combination of breastfeeding and the shot that has stopped everything. Whew, I could breath again. :)



And yet, those two days of cramping keep popping back into my head. The O keeps returning and yet even though I was making note of my cycle days I wasnt charting happy times with hubby so I just dont know when or where anything took place. :)



Oh, and here's the main reason I needed this cycle to end, I'm scheduled for an IUD whenever the menstration begins. So, its like, come on, little AF, its time, we got things we need to get done. I actually called the office when this cycle first started and was like, "is it in yet, is it in yet? I've started, I'm so ready!" Nope, they'd call me when it got there. :) I'll be calling tomorrow no matter what the test says. :)

8 comments:

Abbey Road said...

good luck with tomorrow! let u know ;)

Abbey Road said...

let us know, I mean ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow - let us know.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm a bit ready for tomorrow to be here. It's pretty much all I've thought about today, especially when my bbs started hurting and I was like, huh, whats that about.

But it should just be completely impossible! Yeah, I'm ready to know for sure!!!!

Mellissa said...

Oh man! I will be checking in tomorrow am for sure! G-Man is 9 months 1 week old and I *still* have not gotten my cycle back! Ahhh freedom! Gotta love the nursing all nite long. I do have the IUD in just in case, and I can't beleive I am saying this, but it would be nice to get AF back...

Anonymous said...

Oops - anonymous was me. Karen

Abbey Road said...

Nothing is impossible girl! Just watch that show on TLC "I didn't know I was pregnant". One of the women on that show got pregnant while she was on the depo shot and waiting for her hystorectomy(sp).

Unknown said...

Abbey, have you read what happened this morning? The "invalid" test. I am now going to have to go pick up another one just so I can truly see the negative using FMU! :)