Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Sweetest Moment of Being a Mother


The sweetest moment is when you're in the other room and you hear your baby girl talking in the early, wee hours. You flip your bedroom light on, cause she's been sleeping with you since she thinks she needs to feed every 2 hours now :), and you discover your beautiful daughter has rolled over onto all fours and is ready to move. You run and grab the camera to capture the moment and she gives ya a big grin, happy to see you.



These are Mommy Moments and they are forever cherished deep inside the heart of every mother. I just love when Maddie lights up when I come into the room or even when she cries at school when she sees me come in cause she so knows I won't stop to chat, I'll immediately pick up my baby girl and love on her.

She's back to sleep at the moment, right here next to me, and I feel like the luckiest person in the world to be blessed with three wonderful children. I've come to realize I only get such a short about of time with each one, until they're grown and off to start their own families, and I want to cherish every moment. My husband gets annoyed, at times, cause I'm now one with a camera, but I understand that one day my kids will be gone and all I'll have left of this time are memories and pictures. I just never want to lose these moments. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby ~ Beautiful Mom ~ Beautifully Said! Karen

Unknown said...

:)