Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ok, I Think It's Time To Talk Now

I received a phone call this morning, while at church, and was told that one my little friends passed away this weekend.

I've cried off and on all day, not wanting to admit the reality of it, denying what is, and just wanting to wake up from a bad dream. But I know it's real, and I'm forever changed.

Please pray for the family.

I'll miss you, little one. Thank you for the time you gave us. Thank you for your sassiness, your squeels, and your laughter. You'll always be in my heart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep everyone in prayer. Karen

Anonymous said...

so sorry for you loss, i too am dealing with a tragic loss at church and have been crying alot too! im sending up prayers for you and the family. i love you, tiff

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Tiff, I hope everything is ok. I'll be praying for you, too.

Mellissa said...

That just stinks. Prayers to all who knew and loved the little one.