Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Terrific Tuesday Brings Great Videos

Ok, ladies and 'gents below is a great video of family life here @ the Carrigan's. However, I must warn you that Maddie has a little fall at the beginning, which completely freaks me out, but she survives and the rest is history. And yes, she did pull to stand on the couch all by herself. And yes, this was a weekend and my house is a mess so be warned and enjoy. :)


Ok, so, I am still not able to upload video into this blog. I once could, but can't any more so here's my Facebook link. Check it out and enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Carrigans-Joy/212194171069?ref=ts

5 comments:

Bloggymommy said...

Awww...she is so stinkin cute!!! I love her little giggle! :)


*coming for Comment Craze from Garden of Many*

I am Harriet said...

Hi there!
Stopping by via Momdot.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Mama Bee said...

Too adorable!! My two year old was watching with me laughing and saying "das funny!"

Unknown said...

Thanks for the visit, Ladies!

Rhonda, that is too funny!!