Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 129: Hard Work

Day 129:

I've written out my work out plan and have discovered it's hard work. :)

My goal is to run 3 miles in 30 minutes, no breaks. I was able to run 3 miles, yesterday, in 33 minutes, no breaks, and felt great. Sadly, running @ a 10 min/mi pace hurt my lower back. I'm still trying to lean but not actually doing it correctly.

I decided yesterday that no matter if it took a life time, I would become a better runner. I'm in this for the long haul. I'd just like to do it with as little injury as possible, and that includes over training. My knees were a bit sore yesterday evening.

Also, after a great workout, going to work 2.5 more hours @ vacation bible school proved to be another workout in itself. :) I was tired by the time I crawled into bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kepp it up - enjoy vbs Karen