Monday, July 19, 2010

BABProject: 4 Weeks Completed & McFatty Mondays!

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since I began the Body After Baby Project! Wow, these weeks sure have flown by. I know I set out with several goals and ideas of where I'd like to be at this point, so, did I make it, did I get everything I had planned to go out and do??

Not exactly...but, I have gained some great insight along the way.

Photobucket

~ Overall, I've removed 6 pounds and 4.5 inches.

~ I've pushed myselt to work out 5 days a week, which I've come to understand is doable, even during stressed out weeks.

~ I've learned a new, de-lish recipe.

~ I've purchased and began using the 30 Day Shred DVD.

~ I've made new friendships, and discovered a great deal about my body and how it works.

So, again, I may not have reached my goal of being 10 pounds lighter, nor the goal of running 3 miles in 30 minutes, but, I've accomplished enough in these past 4 weeks that I'm happy to say I'm still in the game, I'm still pushin' forward, and I'm still lookin' forward to what this next week will bring.


Most importantly, for me, I've found others to share this experience with, and that has made a huge difference in my motivation and stamina. :)

Weekly Workout Schedule:
Monday: 30 min. walk
Tuesday: 30 min run/walk
Wednesday: 30 min. walk
Thursday: 30 min. run/walk
Friday: 30 min. walk
Saturday: off
Sunday: 3 to 4 mile run

I'm also adding a link up so that others can link up and share their posts as well. Link-up and let me share in your success!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - keep it up!!!! Karen

Heidi - D said...

You are doing GREAT Toni!!! I am really excited that you've decided to join us with McFatty Mondays... Even if I did mess it all up this week!

Good work woman - I am cheering for you!!!

Vanessa said...

hey there..found your link on Heidi-D1
I just started the 30 day shred today..great workout..looking foward to doing it again :-)