Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How Illegal Is It To Change In Your Car?

Well, it's not as long as you don't get caught. :)

I decided to bring my workout clothes to school today in the chance of getting a run in, and, happily, it happened.

Yeah, the changing in the car was of total laziness, but, like I said, no harm, no faul, I made sure no one was watching. :)

I did about 2.5 miles and wore myself out. I did several sprints, which I hadn't done since I was a kid playing chase around the neighborhood. Do you remember those days? Ya know, when you ran as hard as you could? That's what I did today. There were moments that I thought I'd certainly fall on myself in the event that my legs didn't keep up with the rest of me. I pushed so hard, I felt invigorated as well as a bit taken back that my body could actually still move this fast. I'd like to keep this type of running up. I wasn't able to do more than about 45 seconds at a time, but still, it's a good starting point.

And, now I stink. I don't think anyone else can smell me but, whew, I'm not liking it. Time to change...in the bathroom this time. :)

2 comments:

Aleksandra Nearing said...

I've done this. I'm also very anti-bra (they're all SO uncomfy) so as soon as I pick my daughter up from daycare I whip mine off and into the passengers seat. Good thing I didn't do it today since we had to stop by and vote in the primary's :)

Unknown said...

lol...this sounds like something my mom would do. she hated wearing bras! I'm more about needing the support so I tend to wear my "sling" pretty regularly :)