Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dear Mr. IUD

Seriously, we've given it a good try, over 6 months to be exact, and yes, even though that may not seem long to your 10 year life span...I've had enough!

I seriously can't believed you haven't drained me of all life matter at this point, but, no grumbling now, we will say our good-bye's in just a few short 3 hours. *whispers* I would have pulled you out myself but you need to be sent off to see if you're infected. OOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*happy sigh*

It will so be nice to be back on a regular cycle. Good times....

3 comments:

Blogs said...

u are way too funny:) thanks for the laugh....hope you have a spectacular weekend! xoxo

Abbey Road said...

congrats on having it removed! I had the mirena and it lasted about 6 months as well. I feel so much better now!

Unknown said...

Abbey, it's been out two days and my body is still having a hard time...