Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow, Things Have Changed....



My aunt just tagged me in a family pic from when she came down to visit. It's a picture of Maddie, Jeremy, and I right after Maddie was born. I was still in maternity clothes. When I firrst saw the pic, I was like, "wow, I really have lost weight." I think being in this body and being so concerned about running and such has pushed the actual idea of weight loss from my mind. I still feel the same inside, I just haven't really gotten use to the idea of being smaller.

Check it out....

Maddie was about 4 weeks old here. And, I'm lovin' Jeremy's hair. :)

And here's a more recent picture of me, about 35 to 40 pounds lighter.



7/19/2010



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking great!!!! Love ya, Karen

Cyndy Bush said...

You do look great! That is a big accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself. =)

Libby said...

Your kids are so cute! You've lost a lot of already, good for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the words!