Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 6 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge: Your Day






It's been a very productive Saturday for me!







~ I awoke around 8:00 a.m. with Maddie in bed next to me. She had a hard time sleeping last night and climbed in next to me some time early this morning. And so it is. :)







~ I cleaned both bathrooms and started the 5 loads of laundry.







~ Made Maddie breakfast and ate as well (black eyed peas and turnip greens) mmm good...







~ loaded the car with items to take to storage as well as to the Goodwill







~ by 9:30 a.m. we were on the road to the Goodwill and storage unit to drop stuff off







~ back home for lunch (hotdogs and brown rice), more work on the laundry, and mopping the floors.







~ Daddy came home around this time and began working on the kitchen sink so Maddie and I decided to head back out.







~ Visited The Academy where I picked Maddie up a TN Vols cheerleading outfit for Friday's team spirit day @ school.







~ then it was to Walmart for cleaners







~ back home to play with Daddy, Maddie, and bubbles out in the yard







~ my friend called so Maddie and I decided to meet her at the mall for girl chat, ice cream, and purse buying. btw, I picked up a handbag for $10, a savings of $50! Yeah!!!







~ and now I'm back home where I'm day dreaming of a bubble bath, a pot of coffee, dinner, and cuddles with Daddy. Maddie is napping, which is totally gonna throw off her bed time, but hey, when you're tired you're tired....







~ p.s. I just looked over @ my Hubs to see him puckered up while he does his handy-dandy man work to the sink. mmmmmmmmm, yeah, total cuddles later :)







and, what about you, how has your Saturday been??




<spanPhotobucket src="http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx143/heidid84/Picture4.png">


No comments: