Monday, September 20, 2010

McFatty Monday Once Again!

McFatty Monday is here again, folks!

Last week found me with three visits to the gym, one of which was with my trainer. She killed, I tell ya, absolutely killed me! And yet, I'm still here :) Anyway, my hamstrings have still not recovered, and, I must admit, I'm a little scared to go back in there today.

I hate squats and lunges with big metal bars, upside-down crunches while holding medicine balls over my head...hate it! But I love feeling how strong I can be, and how far I can push myself.

The scale still isn't moving for me. I'm sure if I could have made it to the gym 5 days this week it would have, but seriously people, my life is a bit dramatic/traumatic at the moment. I'm hoping things quiet down for a bit and we can all get into a good routine.

My plan this week is to get in two more sessions with Kayla, get my own workout plan established, and hit the gym all 5 days this week, well, I may have to exclude Wednesday which is class night, but I could make up for it on Saturday or Sunday. Ok, sounds like a great plan!

I hope everyone is enjoying their workouts and successes!




3 comments:

Heidi - D said...

You are such a hard worker Toni! Keep it up!!!

Vanessa said...

You have a great plan in place..hope you have a great week!!

Unknown said...

thank you both for your support!